Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Try it Tuesday - fun project!

Welcome to Tuesday with My Creative Time. Today is our Try It Tuesday where we share a technique you may not have tried before. This one is so much fun and super easy. All you need is some wire and washi tape! Here's what I made for my project.....


and here's how I used it. Fun little treat bag with a lined notebook and matching pencils.

I even matched the washi tape to the pencils! :)

and spruced up the front cover with these cute stamps and dies from the Fun Speech Bubbles set.

Because it was so much fun to make matching twistie ties, I went a little nuts and made a bunch more. Look out Christmas presents......there may be washi tape overload this year. hahaha!

Product List:
My Creative Time, Fun Speech Bubbles stamps and dies
Washi tape, wire, treat bag, goodies to put in the treat bag
Embossing ink, embossing powder

7 comments:

  1. GEEZE where did yo find such cool pencils???? Your gifty bag idea is so fun I love it!! Great Washi idea too.....love how creative you were on your tags.
    Outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washi pencils. Great idea and so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Great way to use up some washi and spruce up a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a GREAT gift set Shar!!
    LOVE those ties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift set and your twist ties are so fun!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar ~ Seriously LOVE this!!! What a fun little gift for me! JK!!! Okay sweet friend I am cheating here because there is no way I could ever catch up! You know I ADORE everything you make right???

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar