Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Try Me Tuesday

This week our "try me" is to make a card with a window. Any kind of window. I used a cut-out to make my window card. Actually, I combined two dies to make my cut-out; the lacy scalloped heart and the stitched sweetheart dies. The flower die cut and pretty pink paper I back it with are from the new Happy Snaps collection by Kaisercraft. Thanks for coming by today. I hope you'll try making a window card for your next project!


Inside.

The pretty heart with a banner and doily embellishment for my "happy birthday" sentiment.

Product List:
My Creative Time, Scalloped heart die
My Creative Time, Stitched Sweetheart die
My Creative Time, Vintage Label and banner die
My Creative Time, Stitched Doily die
My Creative Time, Celebrate Good times stamp set
Kaisercraft, Happy Snaps 6.5x6.5 paper pad and die cuts

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful I really was wondering how in the heck you made your heart window so thanks for sharing as I'm still in awe of how you did gosh you are so clever and creative and your inside is just fabulous girl you sure created one super gorgeous card!! Great ways you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. shar, you card is just lovely! I love the way you reset the heart back in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "window" card ~ very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar ~ Simply BEAUTIFUL!! Using the hearts for your window is so elegant!! BEATUIFULLY done as always! I LOVED this challenge and cant wait to make more ~ THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!!! I totally love that paper collection!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. The scalloped heart is my favorite. I like the doily embossed for the inside. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar