Tuesday, February 04, 2014

sMOOches!

Good morning! I have a Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge entry to share today. You still have time to enter this "Anything Goes" challenge if you want to. This is my first entry....and by that I mean there is another coming up in Friday's post, so come back to check that one out too. ;)

Cow stamp, cow die, and sentiment are all by Paper Smooches. I love this guy. :) Also, the heart stamped on the sentiment banner is from the Nauticool Stamp set also by Paper Smooches. I used foam tape for added dimension behind the cloud and sentiment banner. The background shape and banner are by My Creative Time; cloud is Paper Trey Ink; mini hearts by Cuttlebug.

This challenge is open till Saturday, so you can still join in to win! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Shar ~ Way too CUTE!!! LOVE that moo cow ~ he is so darn chunky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinkin' cute! I love the little hearts... adorable!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar