Tuesday, February 04, 2014

sMOOches!

Good morning! I have a Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge entry to share today. You still have time to enter this "Anything Goes" challenge if you want to. This is my first entry....and by that I mean there is another coming up in Friday's post, so come back to check that one out too. ;)

Cow stamp, cow die, and sentiment are all by Paper Smooches. I love this guy. :) Also, the heart stamped on the sentiment banner is from the Nauticool Stamp set also by Paper Smooches. I used foam tape for added dimension behind the cloud and sentiment banner. The background shape and banner are by My Creative Time; cloud is Paper Trey Ink; mini hearts by Cuttlebug.

This challenge is open till Saturday, so you can still join in to win! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Shar ~ Way too CUTE!!! LOVE that moo cow ~ he is so darn chunky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinkin' cute! I love the little hearts... adorable!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...