Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Threads n' Scraps, Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of my guest spot with Joy, Threads n' Scraps. For my card today, I've used this adorable hand mixer image, and the perfect "you make me dizzy" sentiment. Isn't this sweet.


You can see a little better here that I added glitter pen to parts of the mixer.

And of course, I had to add a flower. For new readers, flowers are sort of a signature look on many of my projects. I love making paper flowers! This one is a die by My Creative Time. The yellow is so pretty with the red polka dot bow.

Thank you for joining me this week as I share projects showcasing Peachy Keen Stamps. Tune in tomorrow for another peachy project!

Product List:
Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-21, September 2013
My Creative Time, rolled flower die
My Creative Time, stitched leaves dies
My Creative Time, stitched doily die
Quickutz nesting circle dies
Stampin Up, pattern papers
Ribbon, glitter pen






1 comment:

  1. Shar ~ Oh this is too CUTE too! I LOVE how you used the mixer and played with the words of the sentiment! TOO FABULOUS as always!! Of course you know how I feel about all the products you used,.. the paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar