Wednesday, April 10, 2013

In Sympathy

A sweet friend lost a family member this week. I pray he was a Godly young man. 

This is my first attempt at triple time stamping technique. Though I don't know that I did all that well, I do like how the card came out. The poppies are by My Favorite Things and I *think* (please don't hold me to it!) the border stamp is Martha Stewart. 


I used Spellbinders nestabilities label dies to create the depth I needed for this technique.

And this simply stated sentiment by My Creative Time, from the Pain, pain, go away set.

Product List:
Spellbinders nestabilities
My Favorite Things, poppies stamp set
My Creative Time, Pain, Pain, Go Away stamp set
Martha Stewart (not positive, sorry) border stamp
TH Distress ink, Peeled Paint
Memento ink, Tuxedo Black




1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar