Friday, January 04, 2013

Good things

I decided this year instead of making resolutions that I am horrible at keeping anyway {LOL} to do a "good things" jar instead! Each time something good/great/awesome happens, I make a note and drop it in the jar! I think this will be a great way to count my blessings at the end of the year, as well as refresh my memory when it comes time to write up the yearly newsletter. :) What do you think?!



Product List:
My Creative Time, layered heart dies
Quickutz alphabet die set, Winter Wishes
Burken jar (tall), IKEA
adhesive vinyl, ribbon scraps

10 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!
    Big HUGS!
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an AWESOME idea Shar!I need to make one of those jar,SUPER job my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea! This would be a great tools for the kids, (who often dwell on the lows), to recognize and remember more pleasant moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Shar! Such a wonderful idea and I love how you cut the vinyl with your dies! Now I am going to have to start hoarding all my small pieces of vinyl too. :)

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is the BEST idea!!!! You ROCK! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super idea! It sounds so much more fun and rewarding than a list of resolutions that never seem to stick. I'm definitely going to make a jar for our home! Love how you decorated you jar:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shar ~ OMG!!! I REALLY need to steal this for Ryan!! This would be PERFECT for our behavior jar that he has been begging me for!!! So CUTE and CLEVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea, Shar!!! :)

    How easy is the vinyl to cut (with the electronic cutter)? How did you use Emma's dies with the vinyl? I never thought to try!;)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea. Love the jar and the cute saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...