Tuesday, May 08, 2012

NEW Buggy Designs Pirate Accessories--Ahoy, Matey!

As if the Ballerina accessories aren't cute enough, here is the Pirate set also by Emma Lai for Buggy Designs. He's so stinkin' cute!! I'm bummed I can't find my pictures of Jeffery dressed as a pirate, but when I do, this will go on a scrapbook layout with those pictures.


The 2x2 QK pirate dies are perfect with this set. I will add the year or his age to the cannon blast {QK0784 and 0785}. The sentiment is by My Creative Time {linked below in the product list}.

He's just so cute I can hardly stand it. LOL The sword {QK0778} fits him perfectly.

Product List:
Buggy Designs, Button Bear die
Buggy Designs, Pirate Accessories die
Quickutz cannon 0784, blast 0785 and sword 0778
My Creative Time stitched circle die
My Creative Time All Around Birthday Time stamp set
Cardstock, pattern paper scraps, jute, marker, ink,


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is just adorable!!! I love your music-perfect fit!! TFS! Great project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is cute! This will make a fantastic addition to a scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Ho Matey! We went to Disneyland two weeks ago and didn't ride pirates...Eeep! Oh well... your card is darling! I love his little floss belt. :)

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the CUTEST little pirate bear. I LOVE him! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar