Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Watch Me Grow page topper

Today's project is sort of a flashback for me. It's not a layout, a card, or a 3D project either. Today I made a page topper! It's a flashback because I used to sell page sets, pieces and embellishments on eBay. It's been so long since I did these. Wow. But anyway, getting back to the present... LOL!

For today's project I used the Gardening Accessories die. This has the cutest little pieces on it and I thought it would be the perfect set for a child page or a baby album.


I thought the seeds and pots were the cutest way to show the progression of growing. For the main title word I used the Quickutz English Rose alphabet. I used the bouquet from the Wedding Accessories die for the full grown plant. 
The smaller part of the title is the Quickutz Oatmeal alphabet. And of course I had to add one of my roses.

Product List:
Buggy Designs Gardening Accessories
Buggy Designs Wedding Accessories
Quickutz Alpha, English Rose
Quickutz Alpha, Oatmeal
Lifestyle Crafts, nesting leaves
Spellbinders foliage set
Pattern papers by October Afternoon
Bazzill textured cardstock
Handmade paper rose, ribbon

I hope you enjoyed today's project. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a GORGEOUS card!All the details and colors are perfect,I LOVE it all!BEAUTIFUL job girl!!!!Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar ~ oh this is way to SWEET! LOVE all the papers, of course, but the little details are just AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card, thx. for the share!!!great colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious! What a clever way to illustrate growth. I'm not much for scrapbooking, but I think I could manage some "page toppers". Thank you for continuing to inspire me in new ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow now this is cute! I love how you used the different stages of the flower. This is beautiful TFS AJ!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar