Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Scrappy Monday with My Creative Time

Welcome to a new segment with My Creative Time, Scrappy Monday! Every other Monday we'll be doing layouts based on a sketch. I've done a 12x12 page for my layout.

This is my adorable niece, Bri, on her first birthday last year. She just had her 2nd birthday this month and now has a baby brother to play with!


Title (which you may recognize from a previous post - I added the butterfly since then) using Quickutz alphas and Buggy Designs Gardening Accessories die. 

Small flowers, using My Creative Time Scallop and Stitched circle die set.
Again, small flowers are made using the Scallop and Stitched Circle dies; the larger one is the new release rolled rose, also by My Creative Time.

Come and play with us and link your layout to Emma's blog by Sunday midnight, May 13, using the sketch below. You don't have to do a 12x12 page like I did, you can do whatever size page you prefer. We hope you'll join us for this challenge!

Product List:
My Creative Time, Scalloped and Stitched Circle die set
My Creative Time, Rolled Flower die
Buggy Designs Gardening Accessories
Buggy Designs Wedding Accessories
Quickutz Alphas, English Rose and Oatmeal
Lifestyle Crafts nesting frame3 die
Various leaves and foliage dies
Pattern papers by October Afternoon
Bazzill textured cardstock
Ribbon, butterfly punch, ink, flat backed pearl beads

12 comments:

  1. So very precious! (The layout too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar ~ Oh what a CUTIE pie! I LOVE her face ~ the little shirt and tutu! AWESOME layout! LOVE your title and how you did it! I am going to have to lift the title! The details are so precious too! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Is so pretty!! Love the flowers :) and your little niece is too cute!!... your title is adorable!

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st of all she is ADORABLE!!!! And 2nd this beautiful layout showcases her perfectly! I love all those pretty flowers and the title and colors of the layout are just PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shar,WOW your layout is soooo BEAUTIFUL!FANTASTIC job with all the great details,I LOVE the pretty flowers!your little niece is TOO CUTE!!!Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! Loved the colors you used, and your flowers are really pretty:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beatiful layout....your flowers are gorgeous of course!! And she is such a little cutie! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet girl layout...I love the grow and pots...so clever. Little girls and tutus to play dress up...They grow so fast.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful...beautiful layout! Love all the little details,and your niece is adorable! So cute!! Perfect Layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout! Your niece is just too cute! And you always make the best flowers...your like the flower queen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Shar! Bri is adorable. I love the colors, flowers, just everything. My favorite colors and style! God bless Bri's mommy for having 2 under the age of 3, my goodness!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow is a beautiful layout and i'm loving your title. How cute is your little niece. I like how you made the flower show the different stages. Super Cute TFS AJ!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar