Friday, April 20, 2012

Birthday card

If you are looking for the MCT Blog Hop, scroll to the post below, or CLICK HERE

My daughter's birthday is next Sunday. I hope she likes her card. I love the colors and patterns in this paper pad.

The flower is made using Spellbinders Spiral Blossom One.

Sentiment is My Creative Time, Floral Sentiments, from the brand new release! Isn't this a pretty font.

It looks crooked, but really it's not. It's the lay of the polka dots that makes the sentiment banner look crooked. The die slipped and my polka dot piece came out a little cockeyed. Still I think it's pretty and I don't think Sally will notice that much...oh wait, who am I kidding!? She's even more OCD than her mother. Oh well, I know she'll still like the card. LOL!

Thanks for stopping. And be sure to come back tomorrow for a super special project! I can't wait to share it with you! Hint: FLOWERS!

Product list for today's project:
Spellbinders, Spiral Blossom die
Spellbinders, Labels21
Spellbinders, Foliage set
Spellbinders, Fleur de lis nesting squares
My Creative Time, Floral Sentiments
Pattern paper, Echo Park, Graceful
Bazzill cardstock, sheer ribbon, ink, string pearls

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure Sally will love it. The background paper is beautiful, and I LOVE the font Emma used for this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Love the great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ i think your daughter is going to LOVE her card! i couldn't agree with you more about the papers! Theyvare just so pretty along with that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pearls and the paper is so pretty. I like the frame you add. TFS AJ!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar