Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm a bear without my coffee!

Welcome to another Scrapbuggy Tuesday! For todays' project I've combined the positively adorable Button Bear die with the fabulous coffee release by My Creative Time. Button Bear and his separate accessory dies are back in stock so be sure to check the store so you don't miss out!

I love him in polka dots! :)
Isn't he super sweet holding his Starbucks coffee?? LOL
This cute stamp is by My Creative Time, and includes a matching die as well.

I used a variety of My Creative Time stamps to create my one of a kind sentiment, and the cute little coffee beans are from the Love You a Latte Cricut cartridge.

Product List:
Scrapbuggy Button Bear
Lifestyle Crafts label die
Cricut cartridge, Love You a Latte
My Creative Time stamps
Echo Park 6x6 paper pad, Charming
Brown polka dot paper by October Afternoon
Bazzill cardstock
Ink, Hemptique jute twine, button

Thanks for visiting the studio. I hope you enjoyed my sweet little coffee break bear! Have a great week, and be sure to check back for my Throwback Thursday project for My Creative Time.

8 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! I love the patterned paper and the sentiment is too cute!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute Shar!! Love that bear and the sentiment is perfect! Love the pattern paper! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ I can't "BEAR" your card ! It is too stinking ADORBS! What fun colors and patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we couldn't all be that cute before our coffee! What a brilliant way to use your stamps, to customize your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. I love Miss Emma's stamps.I really like the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want it. Thanks for sharing!

    marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar