Sunday, February 19, 2012

Berry Basket

Cuteness! Talk about a fun coincidence....the day I made these strawberry cake mix cookies that I found on Pinterest, my design team dies from the Lifestyle Crafts CHA1 release arrived...with this super sweet little berry basket die!!! 


Here you can see the size of the basket in relation to the cookies. That is a jumbo sized muffin paper the cookies are sitting in.


I found the recipe on pinterest to make these cookies.

I simply could not resist...they are PINK! And very tasty as well. :)

Product List:
Lifestyle Crafts, CHA2 release, Berry Basket
Buggy Designs, Build-a-Cupcake, strawberry
Scrapping Cottage, In the Kitchen stamp set
Ribbon, ink, gift bag, and cookies!
Pinterest link to cookie recipe

3 comments:

  1. Adorable basket! The inking on the basket really gives it a realistic feel. This is a fantastic presentation idea for the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the basket. It's fabulous! I like the cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That basket is ADORABLE and those cookies look super yummy! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar