Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Scrapbuggy Tuesday

Welcome to Buggy Tuesday. Today's project is these cute little gift tags using the adorable little mushroom from the new Buggy Designs mouse die. Aren't they cute. They're the perfect little accent to a gift enclosure card, tag, or ornament!


For the tag itself, I used the Lifestyle Crafts nesting lacy rectangles, and the sentiment is by My Creative Time.


This tag is the Lifestyle Crafts nesting bracket frames, also using a sentiment by My Creative Time. Foliage and grass are Cottage Cutz.

Product List:
Buggy Designs, Mouse die
Lifestyle Crafts nesting lacy rectangles
Lifestyle Crafts nesting frames 3
My Creative Time Color me Happy & Small Talk stamp sets
Cottage Cutz tropical flower die
Bazzill textured cardstock
MME Vanity Fair 6x6 paper pad
Ribbon, ink, stickles, twine, fine sharpie

Thanks for coming by the Studio blog today. Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. These are just adorable, Shar! The colors you used are so pretty! Actually, come to think of it, they are the colors of my blog - no wonder I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You sure know how to rock dies! :)

    ♥ Nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect! Beautiful job on both of them! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I'm already making mental notes of the Cricut cuts I can substitute to duplicate these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! How stinkin cute are these!! I need to check these dies out not seen them before! I love mushroom and love the colors you used! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar