Thursday, January 26, 2012

MCT Throwback Thursday Challenge

Welcome to another Throwback Thursday with My Creative Time! Today's challenge is to use any cartridge that has something to do with Valentine's Day, and any My Creative Time stamp that has to do with Valentine's Day.

I'm still a baby when it comes to my Cricut Cartridge stash {I have only a few compared to the rest of the MCT team! LOL} so I made due with what I had. For my Valentine card, I used the Bloom cartridge for my birdcage.




and used foam tape to pop it off the card for dimension.


You can see the clear embossing I used with the new Be Mine mini set.

Product List:

My Creative Time, 100% Sweetness                  
My Creative Time, Be Mine
My Creative Time, Any Day Bingo
Cricut Cartridge, Bloom
Lifestyle Crafts banner die
Spellbinders nesting labels22
Spellbinders foliage
Quickutz music notes die
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Bird stamp is Autumn Leaves, Nature
Bazzill textured cardstock
Pattern papers October Afternoon, Thrift Shop
Embossing powder, ink, bling, wire, sheet music, ribbon, pearl beads, rolled flowers, foam tape

I hope you're enjoying the Throwback Thursday inspiration, and I hope you'll join us for this fun Valentine challenge!

14 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Shar! Your cards are always just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It is a perfect sentiment for the sweet bird. Love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your details..especially the flowers and the little music notes from the birdie. Great job :)

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Beautiful. Love the paper you used too. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! I would say that you make due with your limited selection of Cricut carts just fine! All of the other touches you gave it, really brought the card to life. You always inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Shar..Cute!!!! And love your music! Totally my style...big hugs

    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this pretty catd makes m heart sing! Oh, I just love what you created and may have to borrow your idea. Beautiful colors and the attention to detail is just right.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So pretty,Shar!! Beautiful design and i love the sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card...love the bird and cage! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!!! BEAUTIFUL card! Love the cuts and the details are fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar