Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Life is Beautiful card

I love love love the Snowfall collection by BoBunny. The colors and patterns are gorgeous and it's easily one of my top favorite lines. Here I used the 6x6 paper pad for a card and added one of the pearl brads to the bow to spruce it up. I really enjoyed making these flowers and I think this is one of my favorite cards to date!


Life Is Beautiful sentiment stamp by Verve Stamps. Banner by Lifestyle Crafts and foliage by Spellbinders.


My roses are handmade by me, inspired by Anna Fearer whose flowers are nothing short of amazing.



Product List:
Lifestyle Crafts Banners and Arrows set, DC0046
Quickutz leaf die RS0101
Spellbinders labels2 dies
Spellbinders foliage dies
Tim Holtz/Sizzix tattered pinecone die
BoBunny Snowfall 6x6 paper pad
American Crafts Elements pearl brad
Bazzill textured cardstock
Inks, pearl beads, sheer ribbon, foam tape, glimmer mist
paper roses handmade by me - inspired by Anna Fearer 

9 comments:

  1. Shar, your card is gorgeous!! When you said the roses are handmade, do you mean handmade by YOU or by Anna Fearer you mentioned? If you made them yourself, can you share instructions on how it's done or a link to instructions somewhere? I would love to try to make these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeannine!! :) I made the roses using Anna's as a jumping off point. I've linked her blog in my product list. She sells on Etsy and does ustream classes. Some are public so you can find some of her ideas by googling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty and lots of detail! Again, I love the dimensions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH perty!!!!! LOVE the pearls!!! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! I love that line too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I've never seen that paper before.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, gorgeous roses, Shar! A video tutorial would be fabulous. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...why am I just now seeing this? Your flower turned out very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar