Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Home is where your heart is

For my card today I used the sweet little birdhouse die by Quickutz with sentiments from My Creative Time, Home Sewn stamp set.


The heart is a stamp from the Home Sewn stamp set which I cut out by hand. 


Sentiment and stitched oval die are both by My Creative time; mini hearts are Cuttlebug and the teeeeeny heart is from the Buggy Designs Build a Cupcake die.


Handmade flower using Tim Holtz tattered florals die, Quickutz leaf and fern leaf punch. And bling of course.


Product List:
My Minds Eye Away We Go 6x6 paper pad
Bazzill textured cardstock
Buggy Designs cupcake {teeny hearts}
Lifestyle Crafts Edge it Kit
Lifestyle Crafts nesting ovals
Quickutz birdhouse, Rev0059
Quickutz leaf, RS0101
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die {handmade flower}
Cuttlebug baby die {hearts}
My Creative Time stitched oval die
My Creative Time Home Sewn
Bling, ink, fern leaf punch

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, please feel free to comment and leave a way for me to contact you.


5 comments:

  1. Okay, this card is just too sweet, Shar! I love the papers and of course that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops...sorry! I didn't mean to remove my comment!! Sorry!! It's pretty early over here! I'm still half a sleep!! lol
    Such a beautiful card!! I love the cute house,the heart and the flower!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar