Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scrapbuggy challenge #10

Here is the card sketch we used for this challenge. I used it for a previous card too - it's a great sketch!


This time for the flags I used various ribbons. The die I used for this card is from the Quickutz billboard signs set - I used only the arrow portion and stamped my sentiment on it.




And, of course, a little bling. Even some of the skulls are blinged! ;)


Thanks for coming by today. If you'd like to participate in the challenge, we'd be happy to have you! Enter your link on the Scrapbuggy blog and you could win the drawing for a gift certificate to the store!

Product list:
My Mind's Eye, Scary Sparkles paper stack
{Sorry I don't remember who makes the pink text background paper}
Black cardstock
My Creative Time, Small Talk stamp set
Quickutz Cookie Cutter Billboard Set
Misc bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar