Tuesday, September 06, 2011

You belong with me

Happy Tuesday. It's my Scrapbuggy day and today I'm sharing a card using the adorable {I'm a little biased since I designed this one!} April Showers Buggy Designs die. For my card front I borrowed an idea from Emma {My Creative Time} and cut just the front half of the card using Lifestyle Crafts nesting frames {she used her Gypsy} and leaving the folded part in tact so the back is still attached. I also used the LC nesting lacy rectangles.


Umbrella and matching cutie patootie rubber booties! :)


Inside message

Product List:
Scrapbuggy Buggy Designs, April Showers
Lifestyle Crafts nesting frames 3
Lifestyle Crafts nesting rectangles
October Afternoon, 5&Dime collection
Peachy Keen stamps {faces}
My Creative Time, Happy Mail
My Creative Time envelope die and stamp
Sizzix Tim Holtz tattered florals die
Ribbon, brad, prima flower, ink

I hope you like the look of the newly remodeled blog. It's almost finished!
Thanks for stopping in today!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Shar this is adorable!!! I love the new look....great job!
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love the smiling rain boots, and the sentiment looks perfect on the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! I love that bow too!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute. Very detailed and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too, too cute Shar!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,Shar!! I love how you used the die!! The bow looks so pretty!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet idea for a card...so clever...I love it :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply darling card Shar!! The faces on the boots are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just precious! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar