Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Day

Welcome to the studio for another My Creative Time project! Today's assignment was to use the Gift Card Sentiments set with the colors of  teal, red and chocolate chip. How lucky for me I actually had paper in this color combo!!! Woot!


and the Gift Card Holder die.
I also used the Fancy Frame Stamp and Die set for my project today.


Isn't it super cute! I love the gift card holder - it can be gussied up as much as you wish, or simply cut from pretty paper and left as is. Either way makes an equally lovely presentation.


TEAL: Close up of the frame stamp with the sentiment - I added cute little holly leaves and used tiny hearts for the berries with glossy accents.

CHOCOLATE CHIP: And my cute little embellies ... I'm all about the details you know! ;) I used a sweet little gingerbread man and mini hearts with yummy maraschino twine.


RED: Inside I've added a gift card that matches the paper {I did say I'm all about the details! LOL}. I keep a stack of {empty} gift cards in all different colors and themes to use for props in my scrapbook projects. Then when I do need a gift, I just add the bucks to it and I'm all set to send it off! :)


Here are a couple more ideas for using this fun die.
belly band with rosette embellishment simply slides off:


inside sentiment
Christmas theme


I hope these will inspire you to create your own fun card holders with this adorable new die! How quick and easy it will be to get all your Christmas shopping done by giving gift cards in pretty, handmade card holders. ;) Thanks for coming by the studio today!

Product List:
My Creative Time Gift Card Die for all gift card holders
Merry Christmas gift card holder
Paper by Chatterbox
Bazzill cardstock
Divine Twine, maraschino
Quickutz gingerbread die, 0983
Quickutz holly die, 0260
Ranger Inkssentials white pen

Just for you princess birthday holder
Paper scraps from my stash {sorry, I don't know who makes all of them}
Handmade rosette using Tim Holtz mini rosette die by Sizzix
My Creative Time, Encouraging Quotes stamps {mini stars}
My Creative Time, Gift Card Sentiments stamp set
My Creative Time, All-Star Baby stamp set
My Creative Time, stitched oval die
Memento Rose Bud ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Dear Santa Christmas holder
Paper from My Mind's Eye, Winter Wonderland stack
Bazzill cardstock
My Creative Time, All Around Christmas stamp set
My Creative Time, scalloped circle die
My Creative Time, stitched circle die
Stampin Up Real Red ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

12 comments:

  1. So very fun! Love the colors! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful,Shar!!!
    I love the gift card that matches the paper! :D Fun!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a gorgeous card. Love all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so pretty!!! My favorite is the princess...I love the papers!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Shar! You are the gift card holder queen! I love all of the awesome holders you've been making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar these are awesome!!! I so LOVE that princess one...I just love them...great job. tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks wonderful Shar. Love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shar! Beautiful ideas! I'm just loving them all! The top folded over, the bellyband, all terrific variations on this awesome die! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgous Cards Shar! I love them all and you matched the gift cards!! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are definatly into the details. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely pay attention to detail. You showcase her gift card holder to perfection. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are all awesome. Looks like you've got a head start on Christmas gifts...lol. Love them! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar