Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Smile!

Hope you're having a great week after the holiday weekend. Can't believe we are halfway through the week, and nearly halfway through the year already! Time does fly. 

Today's card features My Creative Time's Camera Shy stamp set





This sweet face belongs to the peach die/stamp set by cottage cutz.




Flower embellishment to spice up my bow. :)


Product list:
My Creative Time, Camera Shy
Peachy Keen/Cottage Cutz peach die/stamp set
Bazzill textured cardstock
Chatterbox pattern cardstock
October Afternoon, Fly a Kite
My Mind's Eye, Lush pattern cardstock
Quickutz special edition Epic die
Quickutz label die
Quickutz leaf die, 0101
Prima flower
Offray ribbon
The Twinery, Cappuccino baker's twine
Tim Holtz distress ink, walnut stain
Ranger Inkssentials white pen
Copic R30
Memento ink Tuxedo black
Button, foam tape, adhesive

Thank you for checking the studio today! I hope you're enjoying your summer and the weather is being nice to you. :)

9 comments:

  1. That is so pretty......love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great FALL card :) I love all those colors

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! I am flipping out over this one Shar! The colors, patterns and EVERY SINGLE element could not be more perfect!!!! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Shar!!!! I have to have that stamp. I can add it to every one of my recent layouts of TJ, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely made me smile! Great card, Shar! Love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar