Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Valentine ideas

Today I'm sharing another Valentine card, in case you still need some inspiration. :) For this one I've used the adorable cottage cutz giraffe, heart locket die, and for the tiny heart, the tree of hearts. Heart design border punch is Martha Stewart - I love her punches.

And for this treat box, I used the plain heart from the cottage cutz heart locket die to make the window then outlined with hand stitch and scallop doodling. For the window, I recycled packaging from my BigShot cutting pads. Works great for windows like this one! Again the Martha Stewart heart doily border punch. The box itself is the mini pizza box by Lifestyle Crafts (formerly QuicKutz). I love this box, it's so versatile.


Thanks for coming by today. And thank you again for the love while I've been sick. I've really missed creating and sharing and it feels so good to be back at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar