Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I'm back!

Oh my goodness, it feels so good to finally be back. It's been a rough few weeks, but I'm finally feeling better and hope to nip this thing in the bud very soon. Thanks to all who shared get well wishes and happy thoughts for me in my absence. I really appreciate it very much!

My first project is a layout. Long over due, I think! I've missed scrapping photos, and with the new LC Blue Sky alphabet it was a given a page was in order, since it's a little large for cards. I also used the new loopy border, along with the mini scallop edger. My apologies for the poor image. I generally scan my pages for a crisp view, but the rosette is way too lumpy to allow for a decent scan. The rosette is cute though. ;) This particular one I did with Tim Holtz' rosette die by Sizzix, but you can make them without a die as well. It just takes a little longer, but you can make them different sizes too.


Oatmeal alpha for subtitle

Blue Sky alpha for the title. Love that it comes with shadows. It's like getting two alphas in one.


For the next project, I've used the mini pizza box. It's so much fun to give gifts in, from small trinkets to yummy treats. It's not as small as it seems either, so don't let the size put you off if you're on the fence about this one. I made the box to match the card, embellishing with the same papers and twine.

I used nesting circles, nesting scallops,


nesting squares, and one ticket from the ticket border.


Isn't chillin' fat cat cute! He is a free digi find, colored with copics and blinged up with stickles.


Well thanks for coming by today. I hope you have been able to fight the nasty bug going around. Keep crafting and I'll see you again next week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar