Friday, February 04, 2011

Hit me with a bus!

Ugh. I can't believe I'm still so sick. Tomorrow will be three weeks since I woke up with this crap. I'm having more good days, but it's still pretty hit and miss with no rhyme or reason why one day I feel so much better and the next is back to feeling like I've been flattened by a steam roller. Thank God for my nebulizer, as much as I hate that thing.

I so miss my crafting and can't wait to get back to sharing my projects. Thanks for hanging in there with me and for all the good thoughts and get well wishes. I promise to have something new to share very soon.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Diana. My sister, Carla and I co-own the new scrap book retreat: Scrap 'n Paradise Retreat. I haven't had a chance to work on my scrapbooks since February of last year! We have worked constantly to get the business built and ready for clients. Now that it is ready, I was hoping to do a little scrapping myself, except for this rotten cold I have had for three weeks. Finally broke down and went to the doctor for a "red zinger"....part steroids, benadryl, antibiotic, and B vitamins. I cannot wait to get my hands on paper and scissor again! By the way....don't forget to check out my website at scrapnparadise.webs.com Thanks and happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar