Monday, January 10, 2011

It's beautiful fairy Monday again!

For today's card I used my favorite of the Amy Brown fairy stamps by Queen Kat Designs, called Beautiful Dancer. She's so delicate and graceful, I love coloring her in dainty looking colors and adding sparkle and bling. I used papers from Basic Grey's Sugared collection (for you Nikki!) adding Prima flowers, pearls, rhinestones and antique lace.


I stamped the image in Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored her wings with Atyou Spica clear pen. The teeny weeny bling on her antennae are i-rock gems by Imaginisce.

Have a sparkly week and do something crafty! Thanks for coming by the studio blog today.

3 comments:

  1. HOLY PRETTY BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

    your level of rad hurts my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty - just the right amount of sparkle that screams elegance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...