Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Be Mine" Vintage Valentine

The new Cottage Cutz postage stamp die is one of my new faves. I love this shape! :) Here it is on a vintage looking card. I also used the heart shape from the heart locket die and the "be mine" stamp. The white rabbit image is a freebie digital design I found online and colored with copics. Pattern papers and polka dot brad on the ribbon are Making Memories.




Paper doily, pearls, buttons, ribbon and lace can add a vintage feel to almost any project, IMO. My motto for vintage is, add a little more if you think you have too much and then it will be just right! You can see I went a little nuts with the flowers, bling and pearls but I think it works!



Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar