Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Two fairies - and a $ale!!

I love the new Design Elements nesting dies by Spellbinders. I used the largest size in the beaded circle set with the Star Shine fairy stamp from Queen Kat Designs for my project this week. I made the beaded stick pin in matching colors, added prima flowers with bling and a touch of stickles for sparkle. The beaded circle shape makes a great card.


For this winter card, I used the Natures Dreamer fairy with the Quickutz snowflake.


And by the way, now would be an excellent time to check out the store at Queen Kat Designs. The Twelve Days of Christmas sale is going on right now with 60% off acrylic stamps. Each day the sale will be different, so be sure to check back daily so you don't miss out on your favorites before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar