Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fairy Sparkle

Welcome to my first projects for Queen Kat Designs! I'm so honored to be part of this distinctive team. Thank you Vicki and crew for the fabulous opportunity. :)



For my first assignment, I was lucky enough to work with these beautiful fairy dies by Amy Brown. This first card is made with the Beautiful Dancer stamp. Isn't she amazing.

I colored her with copic markers and added stickles for extra fairyness. I love her.



Card #2 stamp is called Nature's Dreamer. She's so pensive, lost in thought on this leaf.

Again, she is colored with copic markers and sprinkled with stickles. I'm considering renaming all my stickles fairy sparkle....what do you think? :)





I added a touch of bling to the bow to match her star design stockings, with a sprinkle of stars below. Sort of looks like a charm hanging from the bow.



Thank you for stopping by the Studio today. You'll be seeing a lot more in the way of stamping and coloring in the future. Practice makes perfect, they say. I have no expectation of reaching perfection, but I'm hopeful I'll at least get better. LOL

For more gorgeous fairy designs and hundreds of other stamps and accessories, be sure to stop by Queen Kat Designs, http://www.katstamps.com/, and take a peek.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar