Friday, November 19, 2010

Copic Coloring

Look at this sweet little girl! She was so much fun to color. I've used her on this card with the Spellbinders nesting ovals and scalloped ovals, Quickutz branches cookie cutter borders, and for the blossoms, the Tinker Fairy die by Tinker & Co.

I think I'm improving with my copic coloring and I'm sure enjoying it. For this one little image I used 16 colors, plus the colorless blender. And stickles. Her pretty kimono needed stickles. :) I added a pretty blossom to her hair because she's a girl and it's cute!
I'll have more copic projects to share this weekend. Sunday is Emmy's birthday and I'm working on a card for her, as well as another copic card, so be sure to stop back in for those. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar