Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lots of Layers

When Mila was here this summer, she asked grampa to help her make a birdhouse. Well, ever the contractor, grampa told her to draw up her design first so they could get all the materials together. So Mila set to work designing her birdhouse, even adding grass, a bird and sky to her drawing. She doesn't leave anything out. :) Here she is working diligently on her plans.

I love the look of layering but don't always feel successful pulling it off. This time though it seemed to just fall together with ease, and I do like how it turned out on this page. Of course, I have a huge crush on October Afternoon and I feel like I can't go wrong with these papers. :) Here I've used the Thrift Shop collection.


Quickutz dies used on this page are 2x2 butterfly (KS-0070) , 2x2 journaling circles (KS-0789 and KS-0961), medium sized scallop edger, and Snowday alphabet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar