Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We've been very busy :)

Having Grace here this summer is as fun as ever. We really cram a lot of fun into her all too short visits and this year is no exception. In the kitchen we've made pie, bread, ice cream, cupcakes and more.....in the scraproom, we've scrapped layouts and cards, and even done a mod podge project. This week I have two baking layouts to share with you.

On this first page I've used my favorite QK scallops; the large border die and the medium edger die, as well as the 4x4 puddle (I love that shape, it's SO versatile!), and the cookie cutter rooster. These pattern papers are October Afternoon, Farm Fresh, and the title alphabet are stickers by FooFaLa.

I cut the puddle from cork paper to simulate the sandy ground of the chicken coop for Mr. Rooster so he can scratch to his heart's content. ;)


Oh, did you know I love scallops??? LOL Here I've used the QK large scallop edger, as well as the 4x4 measuring cup with more papers by October Afternoon. This collection is Cherry Hill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar