Sunday, June 27, 2010

Courtney

I don't know what it is about the scanner -- the light or something? -- but it washes out the color in whatever bling I use, and in the case of this page it also distorted the colors so badly I took a pic instead. This is much more true to the colors. (Bling is baby pink and pale green.)

Pattern papers are My Mind's Eye, Quite Contrary collection. Variety of different types of letters for the title, QK damask die, QK scallop edgers and that's about it......




....ohhh! and stickles. :)


ETA:
I got my new toy today.....the i-Rock by Imaginisce. Oh my gosh, I love this thing! and if you love bling, you'll love it too. I added these 'rocks' using the i-Rock and the three smallest size gems that come in the compact. To show you the size, I've compared it to a mini brad. Sorry for the extra glue on that tiny one -- it slipped when the glue started to melt and I had to slide it back in place. It's barely noticable in person.

I love this!! And I can't wait to see what Imaginisce brings to CHA Summer. I have the i-Top brad maker and punches too. Both these i-tools are really fun to play with...er, I mean WORK with. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great layout, love the colours and how the title uses plain and patterned papers.
    This is a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style of scrapbooking & have come to "stalk" your site for new inspiration. Your "subjects" are adorable! Grandkids make the best pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely comments! :)

    I've made a change to this one and added a third image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHH all your LO's are absolutely stinkin' ADORABLE!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to be on the CC DT with you!!!! ;o)

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar