Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've been blog tagged

by Katie. Thanks, Katie for picking on me....I mean picking me! LOL


Ok, so 10 things I like -- here goes


1 PINK! I think that goes without saying given the pics of my scraproom in the slideshow....? If you didn't know this about me before you do now! ;)


2 Cheesecake. Yum. I have it only once very few years though. Weird huh. I guess cuz I'd have to eat the whole thing if I bought or made one so I just don't.


3 Flannel sheets in cold weather. Cozy, cozy, cozy! and ceiling fans in warm weather. Ahh, love the cool breeze on me while I sleep!


4 I've never had a massage, or a manicure or pedicure. Don't plan to either. Well, maybe a manicure someday, but never a massage or pedicure.


5 Wine cooler floats. OMG if you haven't tried this, you must. I wanted an ice cream float one night but had no pop. I did have a wine cooler, and since they are carbonated I thought, why not. It was DELICIOUS!!! I used a berry flavor cooler but can you imagine how scrumptious it would be with peach???


6 I'm a pretty good handy-girl when things (mostly small things) need to be repaired around the house. And decorating. I'm great at painting and that kind of thing.


7 Good hair days. Good hair days make me do everything a little better, I think.


8 The beach. I LOVE the beach and really really miss living on the water.


9 James Bond movies. And Clint Eastwood westerns.


10 Cooking. I don't do it nearly as much as I would like but if we ever get the kitchen remodeled so I have more room, I will definitely be doing much more of it like the old days. LOL


For Part Two, here are 5 random things about me.

1 I hate snakes. Even worms and tiny baby snakes. Hate, hate, hate snakes. And we live in the desert where there are huge rattlesnakes. I freak at that sound, let me tell you.

2 I have fibromyalgia. I feel blessed I have more good days than bad and that my bad days aren't as bad as they are for others.

3 When Randy and I built our house (not the one we live in now, but yes, just the two of us, from clearing the brush to putting up the house numbers) I ran all the phone lines, put in all the electrical boxes, light switches, outlets and light fixtures. I spent a lot of time in the library reading up but what a rewarding job!

4 I've never had any computer classes; completely self taught. I think I do pretty good considering that!

5 I am deathly afraid of heights. When I was little, I couldn't even cross a foot bridge over a creek without panicking that I would fall through the cracks. Even if it was only a couple feet above the water. :(

There you go. How many of these did you already know about me? Anyone care to confess. LOL

And for Part three, I tag the following five beautiful, crafty ladies! Instructions are simple. Post 10 things you like, 5 random things about you, and tag 5 other bloggers. :)

Darla

Jayma

Kip

Emily

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I might have to do it when I get back from my trip. Never had a massage or pedicure or manicure? Oh my, they're all wonderful things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was fun to learn more about you. Actually, we are A LOT alike...from the fear of snakes to the love of cheesecake! And, let's not forget that whole pink thing. lol Ooooh, totally gonna try the cooler float...that will go great with my new hot tub! lol Katie

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar