Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Look, yummy cupcakes! Randy will be home from the fishing derby in a couple of hours so I made these to surprise him. He placed 11th in the derby out of about 200 entries. :) Woot!

For the adorable animals on the picks, I used Cuttlebug 2x2 monkey, giraffe, elephant, and lion. The hearts with the messages on the back are also Cuttlebug dies. Around the base of the cake stand is the QuicKutz cupcake liner with ribbon threaded through the holes. Cute, huh.
messages on the back:
Won't you BEE my valentine
No more MONKEYING around - be my valentine
I'm not LION, I want you to be mine
DON'T FORGET I'll always be your valentine
Did GIRAFFE to be so sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar