Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First layout of the year

Messing up my hand has really screwed up my gung-ho scrapping goal for the year. This is the first layout I've done so far this year. I sure hope I'll be able to catch up, but it will take months for my hand to heal so we'll have to see how I do as time goes on I guess. Wish me luck!

Ok, so here I've used the adorable Li'l Buddy papers by Pebbles, Inc. I had to use them to scrap this photo of the sweet smiling face of Feliciano after he got his much desired haircut. My page was inspired by a layout on the Pebbles Inc. blog (I don't find the designer's name, sorry.) No QuicKutz here but I did make use of buttons, brads and my beloved foam tape for 3D affect! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar