Friday, December 11, 2009

Still alive, but moving pretty slowly

Hello friends. I'm sorry for the long delay in posting. I've been since for weeks and it finally just took me down. I've been on meds for some time now with another week to go and feeling better every day. Started with a cold on Thanksgiving and while I went to the doc to get help to prevent it from going this far, my doc was not in that day and the one who 'treated' me didn't really. Long story short, I've been on breathing treatments and prednisone for asthma that got way out of hand. Not only was I rather peeved, but my doc was also really miffed that it wasn't treated when I first when in for help. But we're working on it now and I'm getting there. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll be closer to 100% again. I sure hope so......it's Christmas time and I have way too much stuff to do to be spending all this time coughing, sleeping and being sick!!

Hope you're staying warm where it's cold and enjoying the Christmas spirit whereever you are! Thanks so much for all your good thoughts. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're recovering Shar... I wondered where you were. And it's not only christmas time that will keep you busy off course.... next tuesday new QK release... yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar