Saturday, October 03, 2009

Utah is a mere three days away!

Who knew I'd be so freaked about all this. --ok I did. -- The older I get, the more phobic I become. What's up with that!? I keep telling myself I'm being silly and ridiculous. And I know I'm going to have a blast!! Still......I'm anxious. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I'm excited and happy. Laundry is going, I'm gathering scrappy toys and tools to pack in my pretty pink tote and checking my list over and over again to be sure I don't forget stuff. Like my camera..........and medication. :{

Things yet to do:
shave my legs
decide which purse to carry
remember the charger for the cell phone
breathe

1 comment:

  1. oh i hope you have the best time shar... take a picture for me, i'm thinking about the greek thing for 2010 with cocoa daisey i haven't got the price yet so i don't know. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar