Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun weekend with Miss Grace

Grace came over with her dad so we could play while the guys were out for their annual hunting weekend. We always cram so much fun into our brief October weekend and stay up way too late, but we get a lot done and have a blast doing it.

I didn't get pics of the cupcakes we made, but I did get this picture of Grace after tasting the black frosting. LOL!!!!
We've decided that vinyl is the very best for decorating our pumpkins. I hate cutting open the pumpkins for carving, and Grace told me she doesn't like messing with the guts (LOL) so it worked out for both of us. I love our front porch display and the larger Halloween designs from QuicKutz are so cool. Didn't these turn out great.


And if I do say so myself our centerpiece turned out just so darn cute!


4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your pumpkins are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mae. They are so much fun to make and so easy with the vinyl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumpkinShar, Did you use a cartridge to cut the decos with your Cricut? If so, which cartridge did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used QuicKutz dies for the pumpkins. Cool huh. Ran the vinyl through the Revolution.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar