Sunday, March 29, 2009

Smurfy new QK dies for March!!!

Using the new house and solid nesting star dies for my assignments, I scrapped some of my kids' baby pics. FINALLY I'm getting to the box in the closet! Yay me! ;)

For this first layout I also used the Rainbow alphabet, which I altered by adding a few bubble holes where there were none, the 2x2 mushrooms, mini heart from the cc love set, and the Disco alphabet. White on white is a booger to scan so I took pics instead. The little house and mushrooms didn't show up at all in a scan.

Journaling in a star.

Layout number two: While I rarely scrap black and white photos, the colors in this photo were atrocious with Grandma Emmy's bright red-orange and off-white afghan on her awful brownish gold couch so it was competely necessary to venture out of the box and go b/w. ;)

Again using the solid nesting stars, I've also used the funky monkey, whom I have to admit I didn't much care for at first but has grown on me so much I'm in love with him now!! Also used the 2x2 cherries, Chick-a-dee alpha, Rainbow alpha, Diesel Grand (3) and the bead border. I added the little house as well but I just realized I had already scanned before I did that! Oops. It sits in the lower right hand corner to the right of the journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar