Thursday, December 25, 2008

I hope Santa was good to you and you had a wonderful Christmas. We woke up to lots of gorgeous white stuff, but then we've been waking up to it for a few weeks now. LOL I hope I never take it for granted that we almost always have a white Christmas here. As much as I don't like to be out in the snow, I do love to look at it from the warmth of my cozy little house, and what could be more beautiful on Christmas morning, really.

Did you get what you had hoped for?? I do hope so! My 'big' present is the Cricut Expression, which I picked up on Black Friday. I felt a little guilty using it until now (silly, I know!) but I now have other fun goodies to go with it and there is no reason not to play! Besides the two cartridges that came with it (Home Decor and Plantin Schoolbook) I also got Graphically Speaking, Walk in my Garden, and Doodlecharms. In addition, I have a rebate on the way in the form of two more cartidges (Printing 101 and My Community). Which more than fills up my Jukebox, oh yes! Plus -- yes, there's more! -- I got the Cricut Design Studio! Wowza. Fun toys! Thank you Santa Randy. ;)

We had our favorite traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings, and pumpkin pie for dessert. I remembered to "install" the turkey timer this time too, so no guessing if/when the turkey was done. LOL Everything was delicious (well, except the sweet potatoes if you ask Randy -- he won't eat them but I love them!) and we both ate more than we should have, which is unusual for us! LOL All in all, it was a really nice, stress-free day and we enjoyed just being us at home. We are very blessed and very thankful. :)

2 comments:

  1. Shar - I can't wait to see what you create with your new bug! I see a few sneak peaks here on your blog - LOL! I have had my Expression for a while but have been neglecting the poor thing. I have renewed energy for it now though because I got a few new cartridges for Christmas so I can't wait to play (graphically speaking looks awesome)! Mery (belated) Christmas!
    Jenn (a/k/a scrapinstl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a GREAT Christmas and what a bunch of treats for you!! I loved catching up on your blog tonight (from work) and will call you this week!
    HUGS
    Dar

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar