Wednesday, November 26, 2008

They picked me again! :)

Notice this week's new header photo.....this scrapbook page has been chosen as the featured Thanksgiving layout for the Scrapbooks Etc. online newsletter this week! What a thrill to open my email and find this page in the featured layout. It's one of my favorites. :)

How are your plans coming along for your Thanksgiving? I had a very productive day yesterday, getting the dinner rolls made, pumpkin pie is done and this year the new dessert recipe I tried is Caramel Apple Cheesecake. Doesn't it sound -- and look -- delish?


In addition to the baking and preparing for tomorrow's big dinner -- mind you, it will be just the two of us this year, which is fine, but I still enjoy doing up the whole turkey dinner with all the trimmings! -- I'm also redoing the living room. I got the ceiling and trim taped off yesterday in between pies and rolls, and will get to painting today....I hope. I would love to have it all done before I put up the tree, so that may have to wait for another week, but we'll see how I do and if I can make quick work of this redo. ;)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar