Monday, November 17, 2008

Loving the new QK releases!!!

Here are just a few of them. These dies are so much fun. I love all of them! (and I can't always say that LOL)

For this page of my granddaughter, Olivia, I used the beautiful new Rev butterfly. The title was cut with the Silhouette using the computer font called Storybook. It is the computer match to the new 4x8 QuicKutz alphabet, also called Storybook. (Except for the "O" - which is a different font.) I also used the cc baby shapes crown, and stickles.





This is my daughter, Sally, with baby Olivia.....screaming baby Olivia. LOL She could be happy as all get out and the second someone got out a camera, she would begin to scream. EVERY SINGLE TIME! LOL Which is why Sally is laughing. It was uncanny how the appearance of a camera would change Olivia's mood in the blink of an eye!

On this layout I've used the new Rev birds, branches and tree border. I love these! The birds' wings make perfect leaves. Title is done in Diesel and Dragonfly.


1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar