Monday, October 06, 2008

Bind-it-all Projects

Mini books for Grace and Olivia to take to school for autographs, phone numbers, pics of their friends, or whatever. For these books I used those fake credit cards that come in junk mail. Run through the xyron, cover both sides with pattern paper then decorate if you want. They're very sturdy and could be clipped to a backpack. Aren't they cute! The girls are going to love them. :)









This school bus book was especially fun. I cut this one on the Cricut Expression using the Doodlecharms Cartridge. Cover is 5 inches; pages are slightly smaller; bound with 5/8" owires.



2 comments:

  1. Your school bus is adorable!
    The girls will love their mini books. Don't you just love your bind it all!
    :J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the school bus book. I never thought to use the Cricut to make mini albums. And now that I have the deep cut blade, I can make chipboard covers too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar