Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Missing my scrap room like you can't believe!!!

Hello all.
I'm having a fab time with my sis in SoCal, but ready to be home again. Flight home is early tomorrow morning with a couple of connections before I'm finally home, but no layovers to speak of, so hopefully it won't be too taxing a trip. I do have a long 2 1/2 hour drive home from the airport, but it will give me time to unwind and relax by the time I get home. Ahhhh......home. Sounds awesome!

Wow. I am so anxious to get back to my favorite place and start creating again. I am soooo jazzed about scrapping the wedding pics of my niece and adorable new nephew. They are the cutest couple ever and two of the most photogenic people I've ever seen. You're in for a treat, I guarantee.

Much love to you all. Thank you for being faithful readers of my blog and very much appreciated fans of my work. I promise my upcoming projects will be worth the wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow the wedding looks fantastic What a pretty bride.
    Can't wait see what you do with those pics

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar