Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Scrapbuggy QuicKitz, Happy Baking

In case you didn't already know how much I love QuicKutz, I LOVE QUICKUTZ! ;)

How exciting to get to play with...er, I mean, WORK with...the newest releases. The new cooking dies are the cutest things and I'm having so much fun with them. In the layout below, I used the first Scrapbuggy QuicKitz, Happy Baking, utilizing the dies that are included in the kit. Yes, you heard me right. All Scrapbuggy QuicKitz will include QK dies!! What an incredible value! If you are a QK fan, you really need to check them out. There will be two kits offered each month, you can purchase at any time but do not have to subscribe to a monthly club, and you will receive a free kit after you've purchased 10 kits. Can't beat that!

Chatterbox, Happy Day - love this line! It really is happy, isn't it? LOL QK Chemistry alphabet for the title, Recipe Card QK club die for the journaling, timer (so cute!), rolling pin, cookies all included in the kit.


Kits are limited, so hurry and check them out now before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar