Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to the beach

Another Hawaii page. There will be quite a few more before the album is done. I'm really enjoying this book. It's the first theme book I've done for myself, believe it or not!


So--for this page I used three different fonts for the title -- Tangerine and Tangerine Shadows, Sonja Classic, and Aquarius mini. Also used the hibiscus, jungle leaf, rev sun, shells, pail and shovel, raindrops and small waves border. Inking, stickles, doodling, and foam tape give lots of dimension.




4 comments:

  1. Love how you did the title! Another awesome page!
    TFS!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar,

    I love your pages!!!! You are inspiring me to get some summer layouts done. How did you make the sand under the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!

    Gem, I used brown ink and cinnamon stickles to make the "sand". It's the perfect color and looks even better in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Shar - my favourite of the Hawaii pages!

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar