Sunday, August 17, 2008

Altered wine carrier

While on vacation, I was lucky enough to drag my sister to Michael's (she's NOT a crafter of any sort, so this type of store is somewhat foreign to her LOL) where I found many fun things to spend my gift card on. One of them was a wine carrier. I had been thinking about what to use for storage for the QK 12 inch border dies and was not thrilled with the new system they came out with, so the hunt was on for something else. This is it! Just look how much room there is for expansion--a QK addict's dream!!! ;) I'm sorry I forgot to get a 'before' pic, but here are the after altering photos.


Papers are Autumn Leaves, Smitten; border punch is Martha Stewart doily lace; cardstock is Doodlebug Bazzill; pink ink by Colorbox; letters are QK Chocolate mini; pink grosgrain ribbon by Offray, green/dot grosgrain ribbon by Michael's.








1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar