Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Floatie

Journaling reads:

Randy was sure Grace would love the gigantic floatie at the lake house. I, on the other hand, was sure she would not be so eager to hop on. Sure enough, Grace was not thrilled about getting on that thing, but she was a sport and climbed aboard so I could snap her pic. That was about as long as she wanted to be on it, however, and promptly hopped off as soon as I got the shot! Sorry, Grampa. Maybe next time!


For this page I used the QuicKutz dock, water, and life vest dies (so cute!!), nesting squares and nesting circles for the small photos, and Studio Skinny mini and Snowday mini for the title. The glitter on the water is from Martha Stewart's new "create" line carried by WalMart. (Did she and Mike's give up on each other???) It's really great glitter and her glitter glue is very nice too. The glitter doesn't fall or blow off at all. I give them both a thumbs up.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shar,

    I love your layout. You are a truly talented lady and I'm so pleased to be on the Scrapbuggy design team with you.

    Look forward to chatting in the near future

    Best

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Look at how beautiful everything is here. Very impressive, girlie!

    I don't know how you can keep your scrap space so neat and tidy when you're scrapping as much as you do, my word. I wish I had half your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! Gracie looks so BIG!! I can't believe how fast she has grown. Your LO's, as usual, are darling.

    Mae

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar