Monday, October 01, 2007

Another Bind-it-All CD book

Papers and stickers I used for this are Rusty Pickle's Pirate Princess line. I made this set for Grace. As it turns out, she has a pink skull and crossbones backpack for school as she is "in the mood for punk this year" she informed her big brother. LOL So, I changed the intro page in the first book I made and will give that one to Olivia. I've added some bling to the first set too.

The pictures just don't do this one justice. The rubons don't show well in places, nor does the blingage. In person it's totally adorable! Besides Heidi Swapp jewels, I also used pink Stickles to add bits of glitter which really rounded out the look I wanted. Rubons are Basic Grey Wholly Cow, which I totally love.











I removed the bookmark from the sleeve just for the picture so I wouldn't get as much glare.
The backpack tag turned out so cute too. She's going to love these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar