Monday, August 21, 2006

3 product Challenge, Week #10

Products for this challenge were: 1) citrus colors, 2) foliage of some type (flower, leaf, stamp, sticker, whatever) and 3) transparency or vellum ("homemade is the best" is the transparency on this page).

The main part of the sketch for this one is a scraplift from the pages of CK mag. Love the arrow and the dots around the pics. Then I decided to get funky with the title, which is totally different from my usual style. I really like how this came out. It was a fun one! The spoon charm is from www.acharmingplace.com , and ribbons & button are from WalMart.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, I cannot believe I forgot to comment here! I loved this LO so much, so fun and fresh and the YELLOW flower looks SO CUTE!

    Dar

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar