Sunday, July 23, 2006

I scrapped my Wishblade!

Ironicly, I didn't even use the Wishblade on this layout! LOL.

Dream Come True -

Journaling reads:
Never in a million years did I think I’d ever be the proud owner of one of these little gems when they first came on the market a couple of years ago for $500-600. No way was that big a purchase ever going to be within my scrapping budget. And it still isn’t.

When Shop at Home TV went out of business they had a liquidation sale on their website. As some items sold out they’d add more here and there over a period of several days. I checked the website periodically thinking I might get lucky and pick up a few punches or stamps and giving no thought at all to snagging a die cutting machine as I was not even in the market for one. I’m perfectly happy with my QuicKutz Black Squeeze and growing collection of alphabet die sets.

One day, however, someone posted on the message board that SAH had listed the Wishblade in their liquidation inventory. I hopped over there without a second thought, put one in my shopping cart, supplied my credit card info and clicked submit. I nearly broke out in a cold sweat when I realized I had just purchased a Wishblade….and for $240!! It was a dream come true.

Oh my gosh, I have a Wishblade!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar